Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Introduction - Welcome to Sirloin Wine

Welcome to the Sirloin Wine blog! Some of you may be very familiar with my ongoing food blog, The Silver Chef, and some of you may be new to me.

For all things food and culinary, I would urge you to visit my other blog as it covers a lot on Singapore food and cooking, but this site covers mainly my musical exploits, which is only something I have just started.

I have been dabbling with music on and off for many years, albeit in a non-professional manner.

It was only recently that I did something quite serious and substantial, and that was to really make an album.

And, the cool thing was, I did it all on an iPad and it was all food themed. Hence, the creation of this blog.

So, rather than talk about it, listen to the banners on the right of here and you will get to hear streaming audio of my first 2 albums, and you will get the links to download them from CDBaby and iTunes.

Have fun listening and I will talk more about my music and music creation in the coming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment